Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Are you ready bebeh?

Ready for what?
Like ohmaiGod...
exam just around the corner, not around the corner anymore, +/- 48 hours left.
do i ready for it?
im pretty sure TO SAY that im not  ready yet. why? i wasting my time. did ridiculous tingy. ;-(
serve me right! now im so rushing do this and that...

this is my time table...


05 January 2012
English
KHAMIS
2.15 PETANG

06 January 2012
Titas
JUMAAT
9.00 PAGI

07 January 2012
Comm. Campaign
SABTU
9.00 PAGI

07 January 2012
BM
SABTU
3.00 PETANG

10 January 2012
Tech Comm
SELASA
2.15 PETANG

11 January 2012
Ansos
RABU
2.15 PETANG

13 January 2012
Periklanan
JUMAAT
9.00 PAGI


i've 2 paper a day (see the red 'ink')...
its hard man!. yeah u can see there just BM (bahasa Malaysia right?) but its not a simple one hoccay. i rather say, it is very very very hard! beyond ur expectation...

 the purple one is killer subject for me!
i dont know how to explain but it is killer man.... u MUST read the reading. guess what? the reading also was soooooooooo hard to understand!

the rest? easy?
no no no..its not easy..but its ok for me (as for now)..soon i dont know.. huhuhuhuhhu
whatever it is, i hope i can do my best. to all my friend HAPPY EXAM ..... WISH UOLS ALL THE BEST!

No comments:

Post a Comment

)